Welcome to the #Wholewriter Movement Blog Hop!
A #wholewriter is someone who protects and nurtures their creative spirit through regular and sustained acts of self-care.
With this movement, I aim to create a sub-culture of awakened writers who realise how important it is to be emotionally healthy and happy as we pursue our dreams.
Self-care recharges our passion, confidence, and faith in our own abilities. It allows us to rebuild layers around our creative spirit, and to protect it from the harshness of all who wish to harm it. Most important of all, we need to treat it with respect, so that people around us do the same.
If you'd like to join the movement, here's what you need to do:
- Write a post on your blog/social media answering the question above.
- Link back to this event! Please link back here so that other writers can find this blog hop and be able to join.
- Post the link to your entry below so we can find it and support you. Feel free to leave a little description as well if you'd like, these ones are usually more popular! You can also use the hashtag #wholewriter when sharing your post online to connect with like-minded writers, get support and to help others.
- Sign up for the weekly newsletter (here). It's where you'll receive the best insider information on overcoming writer-related woes, motivation for how to overcome them, and tips on becoming the best writer you can be.
- Invite your friends: The more people we can get to join us, the better!
Here are some fun tweetables to get you started:
- I am definitely a #wholewriter, are you? Join the movement: http://buff.ly/1ruxS6c
- I know how hard writing is, but I do it anyway. I am a #wholewriter. http://buff.ly/1ruxS6c
- Is writing your destiny? Join the #wholewriter movement: http://buff.ly/1ruxS6c
This isn't a rule, but it's good karma: Please comment and share other people's stories...because the aim of this whole idea is to create conversations around writers, the value of creative work and to create community. You might make a new friend, and they'll love you for it.
A new blog hop post is added every month to help spread the message and to create our community, but there is no time limit on any of the prompts.