Would you rather dream about having a fulfilling creative life and schedule, or have an actionable plan for making it happen?
The Authorship Program® Daily Practice Planner is the ultimate holistic training guide for women. This journal becomes your very own personal coach, providing you with concrete and actionable structure for your every day creative life.
The practice pages help you plan your day using the 15 principles of successful authors, based on the book and multimedia course. Each stage lays the foundation for achieving your creative goals, reaching your potential and completing full mind/body/spirit enlightenment.
There's no better way to apply the principles of the program to your everyday life.
Prepare for your writing life to change!
The secret to success for this planner is that it really is a CONFIDENCE AND MINDSET tool that give you the opportunity to create a soul-stirring schedule for your everyday creativity and life.
- Introduction by creator Stephanie Lennox
- Instructions to guide you through each stage
- 365 days of undated daily practices
- Fulfilment boxes that keep you on track
- Two-page spread, totalling fifteen simple practices.
- Each practice represents a core principle of the program, and they come together as a complete holistic process.
Q1: What makes this planner so special?
Besides utilising The Authorship Program's principles and system in a way that you can only get from Stephanie Lennox, this planner also has something called "fulfilment boxes" to help you track the patterns that emerge your own mind!
We've also found that most other planners can become a distraction at times. While bright designs can be interesting at first, the average planner often becomes more of a cute hobby than something that can be actually used as a powerful mindset transformation tool.
Q2: What are "Fulfilment Boxes"?
Fulfilment boxes are to signify whether you fulfilled what you wrote down, i.e. what you intended to do, or feel, or believe that day. So for example, if you wrote, 'I deserve it because...I will work hard', but don't feel you fulfilled that at the end of the day, then it's okay to leave it blank. This is a process of self-reflection that will stir your passion for self-improvement if you allow yourself to be open and honest throughout the process.
Q3: Why a Daily Practice?
Even if you've gone through The Authorship Program course, it's easy for your mastery of the principles to fade and for your old, stagnant routines to resurface in your life, feeling you unfulfilled and stuck. Even though you know the stages, when that happens it's easy to panic. But with a daily practice, you're training you psyche. You're resetting your mind, body, energy and spirit metaphysically with every new day. That leaves no room for the failures, confusion or regrets about the past. You get your new chance with every sunrise to hold back on the racehorse to your dreams.
Q4: Do I have to have bought The Authorship Program for this Daily Practice to make sense?
Nope! I mean, it would help a little if you knew the inner nuances and science behind the principles, but the general "how to use" information about the process is in the introduction of the planner.
Q5: What kind of things could I discover about myself by using the this Daily Practice?
- Showing up (or, mindfulness): The simple act of acting consciously and intentionally.
- Self-confidence: The awareness of one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-esteem: Releasing our negative self-talk that often turns us into our own worst enemies.
- Self-efficacy: Having a healthy balance of trust and reliance in ourselves, as opposed to waiting for luck or fate.
- Emotional intelligence: Improving our ability to recognise our own emotions, and the emotions of others.
- Mindset: Breaking free of the patterns of thinking we’ve created in the past that were holding us back.
- Values: Being able to reflect on the things that are the most important in our lives.
- Purpose: Deciding on what kind of legacy we’d like to leave to our friends, loved ones, and the world.
- Motivation: Having awareness of what makes us unmotivated, and formulating a plan to combat it.
- Affirmations: The creation of a statement that we wholeheartedly know to be true to use as inspiration.
- Goal-setting: The ability to set a goal and the relevant steps and processes towards achieving it.
- Productivity: The art of getting the actual work done, with full focus, and no distractions.
- Self-management: The spiritual gratitude for time and the practice of using it to its best potential.
- Success: Defining our own versions of success, so that we will know when we achieve it.
- Happiness: Defining our own versions of happiness, so that we can celebrate and relish in it every chance we get.
Q6: I bought the Daily Practice before the course came out, can I also get the mini-course?
Sure! In fact if you tweet at me with a picture of your purchased planner, I'll send you a special code so you can get £5 off the course.
When you focus on the right things in the right order, everything falls into place.
Q7: I've never really journalled/used a planner before, any tips?
Buy this planner. Use it daily. Change your life.