Fiction or non-fiction, and why? (The #Wholewriter Movement Blog Hop)
Answer this question on your blog and leave the link in the comments section below!
- Stay on topic: please don't use the prompts to make it one huge promotion fest for yourself, that's tacky.
- Tell your authentic truth: By joining this blog hop, you are agreeing to be raw, vulnerable, and hopefully an inspiration to others as you share the real insights into your creative life.
- Link back to this original post: Please be sure to include the image (unedited and unaltered) and link back to this original post so that other writers can find this blog hop and be able to join.
- Comment below: Post the link to your entry below so we can find it and support you. Feel free to leave a little description as well if you'd like, these ones are usually more popular!
- Please do NOT answer the question in the comments: This is because I'm aiming to increase exposure for writers and their blogs or social media pages.
- This isn't a rule, but it's good karma: Please comment and share other people's stories...because the aim of this whole idea is to create conversations around writers, the value of creative work and to create community. You might make a new friend, and they'll love you for it.
No time limits. This is an open conversation that you and anyone else can jump into at any time. I personally try to read and comment as many as I can whenever I get notified of a new comment below.
You can also use this prompt wherever on social media with the hashtag #wholewriter.
Thanks so much for being part of the movement!
See you next week.